To meet this goal we strive to:
- Exceed customer expectations through design, production, and delivery of quality products.
- Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be and are focused on outstanding results.
- Operate a sustainable business model that provides opportunities for future growth through investing in people, technology, and equipment.
Sustainability & Environmental Impact
Our community and its environmental health are important to us. As such, we’ve committed to cutting our carbon emissions by 10,298 tons of CO2 with solar energy and Tesla batteries. We are the first advanced manufacturing operation in Iowa to utilize these tools.
Our Sustainability Policy
At Agri-Industrial Plastics Company, we believe that success is about providing value to our customers, to our employees, and to our community for the long term. We believe that sustainability is about protecting the future of these same key stakeholders. We are therefore committed to:
- Full compliance of all applicable environmental laws.
- Working to conserve our natural resources and eliminate waste in our manufacturing process and facility planning.
- Operating as a good corporate citizen and neighbor.
- Investing in solutions for the long term.
Since our founding in 1978, Agri-Industrial Plastics has been rooted in the Fairfield community and the surrounding areas. To support our fellow residents and businesses, we make it a priority to be involved in every major community board and organization. Throughout the year, we host and sponsor multiple fundraising events such as our Agri Charity Golf Outing, booster club events, and the Kiwanis Kid’s Day Parade.